Sunday 20 June 2010

Double birthday Saturday!! Happy Birthday Auntie Lori and Zeyneb!


Vanilla cupcakes with pink buttercream and chocolate buttercream. 

I froze the leftover icing from the last two batches I made and used it yesterday to ice this batch of cupcakes for my friend Zeyneb's party last night.  Sadly, I have a terrible cold and couldn't go to the party! I did manage to drop the cupcakes off though for the others to enjoy! siiiiigh. 

Also...happy birthday to my auntie lori in Canada xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Smart idea freezing extra icing; will try that tip.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes great idea freezing the icing - never thought of that before - the cakes look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky lucky Zeyneb!!!

    mummi-ji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum... cupcakes. And the photo looks super great!

    ReplyDelete