Sunday 20 June 2010

Stuffed Peppers with Grilled Asparagus Salad


I've been so busy lately I haven't been too creative in the kitchen, but the other night after a long day's work and commute and fighting with other travellers I managed to suck up the last few beads of creativity in my brain and made this lovely stuffed red pepper dish served with a salad topped with grilled asparagus covered in parmesean cheese.  The rice stuffing is par-boiled with some chopped onion and a tin of chopped tomatoes, then stuffed into a pepper, drizzled with olive oil and then baked until soft and...essentially....wrinkly! While that was cooking, I just grilled some asparagus, tossed the salad in some vinagerette and voila!!!  easy peasy???

1 comment:

  1. looks really colourful - well done - sorry to hear you have been poorly - hope your better soon :( xxx

    ReplyDelete