Thursday 10 March 2011

terrible pic...but wanted to share

My manager is leaving this week, so I made Nigella's No Fuss Fruit Tart from Kitchen for our last department meeting yesterday.  It was easy...no bake...just bash the cookies up for the base, mix up some cream cheese and lemon curd, top with berries...and then protectively cart it through the rush hour commute!


The picture doesn't look so bad small.  But let me tell you...it was deeeelicious! 6 of us at the meeting...and it was all gone by the end!

7 comments:

  1. lucky manager... looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a gorgeous tart and sounds so simple to make. Shall have to search for that recipe on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're being too hard on yourself, that looks gorgeous! I really do need to buy Kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks delicious! I bet everyone wanted seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dom...thanks!!!oh yeah! she is soooo lucky! actually...she always asks what i am going to bring to meetings!! hahaaa she's going to miss my treats i am sure (and me...of course)

    Karen...it is definetly called no fuss fruit tart, she made it on one of the tv shows for kitchen so it should be on the bbc website.

    The Kitchen Maid...BUY IT!!!! but...be warned, it isn't laid out very well...

    From Beyond...they gobbled it all up! I managed to take the last mangled piece home for David!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like the picture and the thought of a dessert that is so easy to make. This is my first visit to your blog and I've been browsing through some of your earlier entries. I really like the food and recipes you feature here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fantastic actually - the photo is great - and also looks delicious! I know what you mean about carrying a cake to work...

    ReplyDelete