Sunday 22 September 2013

Blueberry Lemon Drizzle Muffins

I am typing this with a sleeping baby attached to my chest.  I probably should be doing some laundry or  making the bed but when she's sleeping I like to do something for me...besides there is no telling how long she will sleep for... 

Wednesday morning Lyra and I whipped up a batch of Blueberry Lemon Drizzle Muffins.  Using my Quick Anytime Muffin recipe I added some lemon zest in with the wet ingredients and then, once baked and slightly cooled, slathered them with a lemony icing sugar topping.  



















These muffins are great without the drizzle but sometimes I think it adds a little something special to jazz up my morning (or anytime) treats.

2 comments:

  1. those look delicious!!! glad to see you made some "teeny" ones in honour of the new babe!!!...

    xo
    NonnaJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like the perfect treat! and the lemony drizzle just makes them extra special. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete