Friday 2 October 2009

I am sorry, I am just so PROUD of my GREEN FINGERS!

I apologise for all these posts over the last few days. I just can't seem to help myself...I feel the need to share...apparently share everything!!!

You'll know from an earlier post this week that some little monkey has been nibbling at my radishes at the allotment....grrrrr....well today I dragged myself up there to plant my rhubarb plant and saw that there were two little red heads just poking out of the soil. I think that it might have been a few days too early, they could have grown a bit bigger...but I just couldn't wait at all!!!

And then, to my surprise...some of the spring onions were ready too!!!! I can't apologise enough, I am just so excited about it! Everything was VERY yummy in my tuna sandwich this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment