Friday 18 December 2009

Walking in a winter wonderland...

I absolutely LOVE walking in freshly fallen snow.  I love feeling the crisp air on my cheeks and the constant stream running from my nose.  I love when the sun comes out and reflects in my eyes.  I love how white everything is.  I love love love it.  Most of all, I love how it makes me feel closer to Canada. 

After half a day though...I am over it. 

Here are some pictures of an eerily abandoned Chelmsford this morning when I went for a little stroll all wrapped up in my finest Canadian woolies and MEC puffys!














3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :) you're so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. very ansel adams of you victoria!!!! aunt sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. AB- thank you....helps when the subject matter cooperates!

    sandi- thank you!

    ReplyDelete