Thursday 7 October 2010

Feeling bleurgh...remedy???

 
Woke up this morning feeling really bleurgh...between sneeze after sneeze after sneeze and a miserable tummy...I did not really feel like getting out of bed...But I did...and I went to the allotment...and I brought home three butternut squashes...and a HUGE bag of parsley...and I started to feel a bit better...

Now it's the afternoon and I am craving something sweet and chewy and well...comforting (as always).  So...only 75 grams of butter in the fridge...hmmmmmmm....I'm craving cookies, I'm craving soft, chewy, oatmealey, chocolate-chippy cookies...but only 75 grams of butter!

Never fear! I've become pretty good at halving recipes lately (who really needs 4 dozen cookies??) so I quickly whipped up a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies....and with a cup of tea....settled tummy!

5 comments:

  1. they look extremely Yummy xxxx glad your feeling better too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great remedy cookies! or anytime cookies... and great piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cherry...really yummy! feeling a bit better xx

    dom...i had to hold myself back from eating the whole lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Cara,complimenti..il tuo blog mi piace un sacco!!!;-)
    Baci a presto..:-***

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey82...Grazie per la visita! xx

    ReplyDelete